Tuesday 3 June 2008

The family finally asleep

Thank god my family is finally asleep. it's now, 1 am local time. But since i posted my first entry, i just couldn't sleep. there are so many things that i wanted to share. Okay, let me begin by introducing my family. My husband is currently working for an oil company in Khartoum, Sudan. We (the kids and i) came about 2 months ago. My eldest is a cheeky 7 year old girl, Aliah. Hadi is my stubborn, 4 year old son. and last but not least, my cherub, Amir who is going to turn 2 this July.

They are a rowdy bunch, to say the least. Sometimes, they drive me up the wall, but at the end of the day, they are my precious...my sweethearts. Especially when they are asleep, they would look like angels...i think parents everywhere would agree with me that it is at the end of the day when we gladly admit that those kids are ours...definitely not in broad daylight...hehehe...

Why do i blog? Well, i've just read a friend's blog actually. I had to spend 3 days to read her blogs since her first entry in 2005. i was intrigue initially, but at the end of it i managed to catch up with her life. So, blogging is a way to communicate and it's very appealing to me. why not? even if i won't be able to write everyday, i'd still feel i'm connected to the world at large. I think my bed beckons me, slowly but surely...so, good night and sweet dreams...

No comments: