Monday 5 January 2009

I'm back in Khartoum...

I'm back in Sudan! We arrived 2 nights ago, but I had a terrible flu, along with my husband and Amir. We arrived around 8 pm, after sorting the food stuff, I straight away went to sleep with the other two patients...hehehe...only to be awoken by Aliah around midnight (Hadi was finding it difficult to sleep, but by the time I woke up, he was fast asleep...)That means the two of them had fun watching TV without supervision...sigh...

Anyway, my husband declared that he's on MC. Actually, in Sudan there's no such thing as MC...hehehe. I was also groggy from the medicine, only managed to cook chicken rice for everyone. After a long hiatus of not cooking, I'm back to 'cooking territory'...sigh... Anyway, we received news that che We, one of our relatives in Kuala Trengganu passed away yesterday...al-fatihah... may Allah bless her soul...

The kids are away in school and Amir's pestering me to sleep with him, so au revoir...

No comments: