Sunday 18 January 2009

'X' marks the spot!

Last friday, around 6 pm, we had another 'scare'. Amir fell from the dining chair and cut his head. There was a lot of blood and he was crying so he was undoubtedly in pain. Normally, he would not cry if it was not that painful. So, we hurried to a hospital nearby. It was deep enough to warrant one stitch...

My husband commented that I didn't talk a lot after the incident... not until we came out of the hospital...hehehe... in my case, if I'm quiet, it means that I have a problem... Come on, he was bleeding in my hands, okay?!!! The 'dresser' just put an 'X' plaster on his head (I don't know how painful it would be to take off later today...sigh... we're in Sudan, what do you expect?!!)

Anyway, my husband started saying. " 'X' marks the spot"...hehehe... I'm calling him a 'walking treasure map'...hehehe. But he's very robust, the only concession he makes about his condition is the fact that he now sleeps on his tummy or sideways... it's probably painful to sleep on his back...But other than that, he's his usual self. Still playing rough with his siblings and can't sit still...sigh... Alahai Amir...

When we came back from hospital...

Sleeping sideways...

4 comments:

Sizuka said...

alahai, kesiannya dia. next time kalau aku nak cari harta karun, i know who i should hunt, AMIR!! hehehe

nora muhammad said...

all i can say is... adoi...

NINI said...

ciannya amir...bab ciannya tu pd tanda X.awat besar sangat.

Ina said...

Dear all,

Itu la anakku si Amir, muka memang seposen aje... macam tak bersalah aje... aku yang ngeri giler...hehehe... tapi plaster "X" tu memang panjang giler, memang dari jauh boleh kenal anak aku, kalo dari belakang la...hehehe