Tuesday 24 February 2009

A trip to the east coast : Kemaman...

I've 'rested' from blogging for such a long time, I don't know where where to start. So, I think I'd better continue from where I left off.

When we arrived in Kemaman, the kids were very excited to get into the water. After Asar, all of us went to the beach. The beach was just about 100 metres from the house. It was very beautiful, though we could see that the sea was quite rough. We just played near the edge and we had fun. Well, they had fun, while I had to struggle to keep the camera from getting wet and at the same time tried taking their photos...hehehe...

Amir and Afiq were not that fond of playing in the water, they preferred to play with the sand. The water hero of that day would be... Hadi!!! That's so surprising because he was always afraid of getting in the swimming pool. He was having so much fun that I started feeling a bit panicky of his safety. He was running everywhere, even talked to the waves...hehehe... He must have some sort of competition with the waves...hehehe

Anyway, we came back to the house just before maghrib. At night, we played a game of carrom. My husband and me won the game against Adik and Angah (much to Angah's consternation ...hehehe). The next morning, the kids 'forced' us to bring them to the beach again...sigh... And we spent the morning on the beach. 

We were supposed to leave for KL after lunch, but there was a change in plans, we're going back after Zohor instead. So the kids had time to play on the tree-house. At first, we let only the older kids on the tree-house, but Amir and Natrah wanted to go up there too. So, we relented and they had fun up on the tree. Well, it's not usual that they get to play climbing on trees and such so I thought it would be good for the city kids to experience that kind of fun... What I got up to when I was small was a different story altogether...hehehe... I definitely had a more colourful childhood. Climbing a tree-house was very 'mild' indeed...sigh... I wish I was 'lighter' enough to climb trees again...hehehe

Anyway, on our way to KL, we stopped at Kuala Kemaman to buy fresh sata...delicious, though it was a little bit too sweet for my taste. We arrived in KL around maghrib, very tired but for me it was such a wonderful trip. We managed to meet long-lost relatives and spent the time with our immediate family members. We had fun, I don't know when we get to be together again, like that. Oh well, that's something to look forward to, I suppose... Just enjoy the pictures.

Amir and Natrah...

Hadi : the king of the jungle!

Afiq and Aliah : Two peas in a pod! Inseparable!

Afiq and Amir, opting to play with the sand, instead!

Hadi was on his own, enjoying it!

My husband was holding on to his kids...

On their way to the beach, rushing to the beach!

Aliah and her Che' Su...



No comments: