Tuesday 12 August 2008

10 more days...

10 more days to the move, and the countdown begins... I am starting to panic, there's still so much packing to be done. I've packed 32 AGS supplied boxes and 17 Subalipack boxes. The packing progress in the storeroom is about 80 percent done. I haven't started with the bedrooms and the kitchen. I think this weekend would be filled with packing and more packing...

I have just received news that the progress in our new apartment is also about 80 percent. What does it mean? It means that the cleaning and the furniture are not ready yet. So, we'll only be getting our keys 2 or 3 days prior to the move. The packers (who would come to pack our bulky items and glassware) would also be coming 2 or 3 days before the move... I can foresee a period of hectic rush to get everything done in time. We also have a plan to clean the new apartment before the move. So, now the only day open for us would be the Thursday before. The schedule is so tight, we have hardly room to breathe...sigh...

Well, no use in moping around. It's time to 'do or die'... I will survive this 'mad rush' period and really looking forward to the calm and cool of the aftermath of the move... Hehehe... Well, at least it's something to look forward to...


1 comment:

saffron said...

ina!! how come u're not active in egroup anymore. aku invite engkau masuk facebook, but u never accepted the invitation.. zzz... letih je invite. alia look so cute in her school uniform. tak sangka anak2 engkau dah besar.. and the cake.. erm.. need me to make a comment?