Wednesday 3 February 2010

Specially for Nek Rock...

Last night someone was busy asking NekRock about many recipes for meehoon etc. So, I was expecting that special someone to bring meehoon to the halaqah this morning. I brought along my camera because I wanted to show NekRock how it turned out...hehehe

So, I was quite excited when I saw that someone came holding something in her hand. But what I saw made me laugh so hard that the others were only able to guess what was so funny. Nekk, she came with 'invite invite banana' aka 'jemput-jemput pisang' muahahahahahaha!

The special jemput2 pisang!

She said she did not have enough time to cook what was discussed last night...hehehe. Fair enough, because I only brought watermelon! Muahahaha! Well, last night was spent surfing the net, so even the act of cutting the watermelon was a small miracle...hehehehe

Nekk, as requested, these were some of the kueh brought by the rest of our friends...Enjoy!

Kak Mek Na's jemput2 pisang...

Kueh kasui...

Suti made these...

Macam2 ada...hehehe

Kak siti made this...

Ada gambar watermelon tu...hehehe

3 comments:

Nek Rock said...

Yooo Ina dear,

Ofocottttttttttttttt "invite invite banana", hahahahhahaa

Lotihhhhhhhh Nek kasi cik kak tu resepi nak tercabut jari naip..ahhahaha

Tak per nanti kita kasi owg tu masa yaaa:)))

Phewwwww banyak nya kuih muih (sambil telan air lior) adehhh

TQ Ina, muahhhh

Nani said...

ala nek... your recipe already committed into my brain. dah siap nnt kita update ya... hehe...

jgn serik!!!

nora muhammad said...

i'm so damn hungry right now ina!! uwaa!!!