Tuesday 25 January 2011

Alahai Hadi... Part 2

This morning, I woke up at 5.30 am. Before I showered, I woke Aliah up and asked her to shower in the other bathroom. Then it was time for Hadi to shower. I woke him up and get dressed. The next thing I knew, I saw a 'naked' boy sleeping...sigh

He must have taken off his pyjamas and continue sleeping. Alahai Hadi... Even Aliah chuckled when she looked at her brother...muahahaha. Yesterday when he got back from school, I asked him whether he was given a warning or not by either the prefects or the teachers? He said, 'Nope, my teacher didn't look down at my feet'...muahahaha.

Amir's a different sort of character altogether. He'll be the last one in the bathroom. I'll have a very difficult time trying to get him in the bathroom. He'll cry, he'll complain of a lot of ailments (his leg hurts, he cannot walk and any other reasons). Then he'll get in the shower and won't come out. He'll just bask in the hot shower and enjoy the hot water. I'll have another difficult time to ask him to get out of the bathroom and get dressed. But once he's dressed, he'll be right as rain...hehehe.

Sometimes, I'll scream and shout in the early hours of the morning. Sometimes, I laugh at them and with them. But, one thing for sure, sometimes, I'll feel tired by 8am...hehehe

1 comment:

Wan Sharif said...

May you be blessed with a lot of patience.. A nice entry on family life.. This entry will bring smile in your family in later years..