Wednesday 26 January 2011

Yeeehaaaaaa!

Hehehehe... Today I checked my account balance and yes, it's confirmed! I've got my first pay check! Yessssss! So, in the afternoon, I volunteered to get the payslip from finance. Yeay! It's been so long since I got my own money, it feels so liberating...hehehe

So, this Friday, I'm going to buy breakfast for my department. At first, I asked Sheila's mother to cook laksa johor but she wasn't feeling well so I asked Zu to call someone about carbonara sauce, but that chef's now in Cameron Highlands...sigh. Then, finally we asked Nawa whether his wife can cook spaghetti bolognaise and she agreed to help... Yeay! I met Kak Midah at the surau and asked her to bake carrot walnut cake...hehehe
So, so happy to earn money for myself again :)

3 comments:

Sizuka said...

yay! boleh belanja aku.. hahahha.. eh! engkau nak jumpa nita tak? I'm gonna meet her tomorrow mlm. she's going back to Adelaide on saturday.

rozana said...

Ina,
Glad to read yr blog again..takde masa nak update mine

xplorer said...

slam kak ina - dah lama tak update blog mcm dulu ek