Monday 29 March 2010

Alahai Amir...

This is actually an old story...hehehe. But I went through my collection of photos just now and I remembered how frantic I was on that day.

It happened on the 19th of February, a day before the block A BBQ. I was busy with the preparation of everything and had little time to spare for the kids...sigh. After isya', Amir came to me and said cheerily, 'Mak, I got ball in my ear'. I thought he was joking but had a look anyway.

What I saw made my heart skipped a beat. I saw a yellow thing stucked inside his right ear. I asked him to lie down and tried to get it out with a tweezers but it won't budged. Then I tried using a needle. It worked! Alhamdulillah... I was really grateful to Allah. During the ordeal, I was imagining a lot of scenarios, all bad of course...sigh.

Anyway, when I asked him where did he got the yellow ball, he told me that Hadi picked it up from the playground...sigh. He couldn't answer the question why he put it in his ear in the first place...sigh. Even though I was quite angry, but the blogger in me couldn't pass the opportunity of taking the photo evidence of the incident...hehehe.

His right ear...

The yellow ball...

My instrument...hehehe

1 comment:

Wan Sharif said...

Luckily you can overcome the problem on your own.. my niece swallowed a small battery used for watch and camera had to be used to chech on the condition of battery in her stomach before they use a tube to suck out the battery.. My Biras lost a night sleep and came out a few hundred ringgit poorer..