Friday 5 March 2010

Hadi's 6th Birthday!

My boys...

Today's Hadi's 6th Birthday. Yeay! My boy's already 6 years old...Hmm how time flies...sigh

Last night, Hadi was wide awake when my husband got home. Early in the evening, he performed in his school concert so he was still not sleepy. My husband wished him Happy Birthday and suddenly I remembered! Hadi told me, Mak, you forgot my birthday! Oopss! Hehehe, then both of us sang Happy birthday in the middle of the night. The other two were fast asleep. After that he started asking about his cake?!! Aiksss! Hehehe

Today, I was involved in a treasure hunt and when I got back, Hadi was waiting. He was waiting for his cake! So, though I was tired and not feeling well, I baked a chocolate cake. I was happy because he seemed happy with his birthday cake...hehehe. Well, it was not that difficult to satisfy him, just add a little sprinkle of dinosaurs...hehehe

Well, it's not easy living with Hadi. He's stubborn and very set in his ways. He watched too much TV and made a lot of mess when playing but I still consider him a gem. Out of the blue he would come up with gems...hehehe. And he's very attached to me, to my husband's annoyance...hehehe. Whatever it is, he is my son and I love him dearly and unconditionally...Happy Birthday, Sayang!

Below are some pictures of Hadi, but the best one in my heart would still be the one of him at the beach in Trengganu. He doesn't like to be photographed, unlike his siblings. So, there's not many pictures to choose from. Enjoy!

He was happy...

Handsome boy!

He doesn't like to be photographed.

Cheeky...

With his friends...



7 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Hadi and congratulations to the mother.

Hadi is very adorable. And those waves are big, in my humble opinion.

Nak sikit chocolate cake:)

Anonymous said...

epi besday Hadi

be a good boy ;)

nora muhammad said...

where's the cake? hehehe

edrina said...

Happy birthday Hadi!!

Unknown said...

Happee Birthday Hadi, from us in Rawang. Today baru tengok blog, busy sikit. Anyway, Hadi's date is same as his Abang GG, character wise ada serupa jugak sikit...can be keras hati sometime...
Tell him, Ma and Babah Rawang wish his happee birthday, nanti balik Rawang kita buat gathering n makan kek lagi...muaah....

CubaTryTest said...

Alamak!!!....Checu pon totally forgot!!!....Isshh apesal ramai bday family sume tak hengat nih!!!adui....anyway....Happy Birthday Hadi!!....Can't wait to see u guys back home!!!...Miss n Love u ALL!!..

Guru said...

anak2 ina memang handsome

happy belated birthday utk hadi