Monday 2 March 2009

My husband's stupid TAG!

My husband's going to kill me for this, but I really need to tell everyone about this! Hehehe... Sorry, dear... A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do...hehehe...

When we came back last year, my husband finally got himself a 'SMART TAG'... I know, I know, how outdated we were...hehehe. The funny thing was instead of attaching it to the window or if he was so concerned about the idea of somebody stealing it, just put it on the dashboard when we're in the car! 

But NO, he insisted to hold it himself!!! Huh?!! Yes, he would hold it while driving! At first, whenever we're near a toll booth, he would drive ever so slowly at the 'SMART TAG' lane... I got so fed up and we had several 'discussions' in the car. Finally, I threatened to take a picture and post it in this blog! Hehehe... 

The worst part was trying to get the 'right' picture. I tried many, many times to get the picture of him holding the 'stupid TAG' , but somehow he always managed to evade getting caught on camera! Even the kids had fun doing this, hehehe... At least, it was never boring going through the numerous toll booths around KL. The worst part was that even I have to hold the 'stupid TAG' when I'm driving. That really made me mad...and when I get mad, I get even...hehehe

Finally on the 29th of December I captured the perfect picture! Yeehoo!!! A few nights ago, he saw the pictures and threatened to delete it, so before he could do that, I'd better post it in my blog first! hehehe... Enjoy the pictures... Dear hubby, bak kata kak long, "Padan la muka!"...hehehe...

Holding the 'stupid TAG"!!!

This is some of the things he would do to keep from being photographed!!!

5 comments:

just me said...

he..he..he...great job kak Ina! kah! kah! me, sometimes love doing silly things gak just to threaten guy..he..he.he kalau tak tak makan saman punya

Ina said...

Dear Mi,

Heheh, padan muka Ayong! Anyway, nice blog you've got there! I'm not as IT savvy as you are... Nak letak blog counter pun tak lepas2 lagi...heheh, nak buat kartun jauh sekali...hehehe

Sizuka said...

hehe.. kelakar sungguh laki engkau tu. selesa ke bwk kete sambil pegang tag? :)

ps : word verification yg aku dapat to post this comment is "spermsemi".. maknanya apa? wah.. memblue kan otak aku je

aBe said...

Ini pun nak amik gamba ka? Hahahaha...Kalau si Sri tu tak terpikir pun...macam2 la Kak Ina ni...takde idea nak amik gamba la ni!

Ina said...

Dear Angah,

Bukan takde idea, banyakkkk sangat idea nak masuk kat blog...hehehe... tak cukup tangan nak tulis...