Wednesday 25 June 2008

Fun in Disneyland...Day 1

The kids were so excited to go to Disneyland. There's two main attractions actually, the disneyland park and also disney studios. The train ride was very swift, barely 2,3 minutes. Then, we were there...yippee! But, my husband had forgotten to bring our passports with us. The passports would enable us to get hadi's entrance fee free. So, what to do?

My husband was furious but I insisted that he went back and get it...because since we're going to get the 3 day 2 parks tickets, each would cost 129 euro. Imagine using that money for souveniers...Anyway, while waiting for my husband, I acted as a dentist for Aliah...hehehe...one of her bottom tooth was literally punched out by Amir a few days before we went to Paris and I pulled the other one infront of disneyland...just something to keep the kids occupied.

It took my husband about half an hour, but the good news was, not only we get the 3 days tickets, we get a year's pass (365 days). That means we can go to disneyland resort paris free for the next year! yippee! We also get 10% discounts on anything we buy in disneyland (including food)...hehehe...

Anyway, we spent the first day in fantasyland and we went on all the rides. This was because all the rides in fantasyland were suitable for the kids, even for Amir. There's only one problem though, the long que everywhere. My husband and me took turns whenever possible (when Amir was sleeping). Otherwise the whole family went everywhere together. It was definitely fun for the whole family.

We even managed to see the parade of all the disney characters. My husband took lots of pictures. Hadi was the one afraid of all the characters in costume...sigh...

No comments: