Monday 10 May 2010

It's been a month...

It's been a month since I've been back in Malaysia. What a month it has been...hehehe. I think I've been spending money like water and it defeats the purpose of going back to Malaysia in the first place! Sigh... Sorry dear husband...

Well, do I miss Khartoum? Errr, I miss the friends and the company of my husband but other than that, I'm not looking back. It's a chapter of my life that has ended and the sweet memories remain there somewhere as history. I'm looking forward to new adventures and new experiences :)

I think a month of eating at popular eateries, restaurants and hawker stalls is taking its toll. I miss home-cook meals, even though I have to cook it myself...I never thought that I would say this, but I kind of miss cooking...muahahaha. My husband has actually done very well in Khartoum, cooking for himself and sometimes for his friends...hehehe, though he kept on bugging me for recipes everyday...sigh. I can't wait for my 'wet kitchen' to be ready. Maybe another week, insyaallah.

Well, what can I say, a month is definitely a very short time. How time flies when you're having fun...hehehe

9 comments:

Wan Sharif said...

Umm.. Psst.. should not tell the world you are having fun while your other half is in Khartoum.. nanti lain plak orang fikir nanti..
Berwaspada semasa enjoy makanan at popular eateries, restaurants and hawker stalls .. nanti you grow sideways plak.. very difficult to trim down..
Do not stop enjoying yourself.. just berwaspada.. have a good day

Nani said...

wehhh... kang rempit with me laks this 22nd may!!

nora muhammad said...

ina...let's go to the gym! yeah!

Lisa said...

Time flies indeed tapi baru warm up rasanya.

rozana said...

Ina.. Err aku nengok dlm beg gift tu ada cam barang makanan from Mekah.. Aku takut rosak je.. Kalau lalu sini dtg ambik yea, sori ganggu

Jo said...

Hi Ina, have you left Khartoum for good? How long were you here? Will your husband remain here? Regards Jo

Fasri said...

Excuse me... but I don't bug u for recipes every day...

Ina said...

Dear Sir WS,

Too late for that :)...hehehe

Nani,

On jerrrr...muahahaha

Nora,

Gym?!! Errrr....Errrr

Dear OG,

You know me so well...hehehe

Ina said...

Dear Jo,

I was there for 2 years and my husband's still in Khartoum, enjoying his 'single' status...hehehe

Dear husband,

Alaaaa, bukan you selalu tepon tanya pasal resepi kerrr?!! I 'up' skettt jerrr...hehehe