Wednesday, 5 May 2010

A tiring day...

Yesterday was a busy day for me. Early in the morning, the builders started arriving (oh, yes, I've managed to appoint a chinese contractor with the help of Kak Arah). So, they came and straight to work. By afternoon, they've cleared my front and back clutter. Very impressive work for a first day.

Before noon, I received news that Sri delivered a baby girl safely at 9.10 am at Pantai Hospital. I got the good news via Khartoum...hehehe. So, I called Adik and we arranged a trip to visit the latest addition to the family around 8 pm.

At noon, I joined the crazy quiz at NekkRock Boutique...muahahaha. We were supposed to guess the price of Nekk's latest purchase and there were about 20 of us scrambling to guess. The adrenalin rush was fantastic and I had fun laughing like mad. It lasted for only about 20 minutes, but it felt so much longer, especially when you're in the middle of the 'crazy-rush'...hehehe

After that, I brought the kids out to buy lunch. When we arrived back at the house, the key broke in the lock...sigh. Luckily, I had a spare key to open the back door. The fact that the builders already pulled out the back fence also helped my predicament. Afterwards, I asked a locksmith to take out the broken key...sigh.

After Asar, I made my way to Taman Tun and because of the rain, even the highway was jammed. Right after the Sg. Buloh Bridge, the traffic was crawling. I arrived at Taman Tun only at 6.30 pm...isk. Anyway, we arrived at the hospital around 9pm.

The kids were excited to see their latest cousin. A baby girl named Annisa' Nur Raudhah. Sri was occupying a two bed-room but luckily there's no other occupant, so we had the room all to ourselves...hehehe. The kids had a wonderful time playing in the room and they made so much noise...Adehh. I'll try and upload the pictures later :)

We went back around 10 pm, but had a detour at KFC Sg. Buloh because we were thirsty and the the kids were hungry. We finally reached home about 11.30 pm. We decide to sleep downstairs infront of the tv and only slept around 2 am...hehehe

Such a tiring day...sigh...

1 comment:

Nani said...

kunci patah la... wehhh manyak tol yg jadik ekk... anyway, take care. hopefully everything will be sorted out soon. hehe