Tuesday 29 September 2009

Third day Raya... at Kak liza's house

On the third day of raya we had plenty of invitations of open houses, maybe because people were trying to grab the last day of the holidays. At first, there were only two invitations, Kak Liza's for lunch and Ina/Wahab for dinner. Just nice actually. But then, we received invitations from Nadzifah (3-6) and Winnie's from 4 to 9 pm...sigh.

Well, we could always skip and not go, right? But, raya is the only time when we had the chance to visit each other, especially those working ladies...sigh.

First, around midday, we went to Kak Liza/Rahmat's house. I was a bit quiet in Kak Liza's house...not because of the food because the food was delicious...Kak Liza cooked mee bandung, mee soup etc. It was because I was sitting right infront of the kaabah replica that they've got. I felt it was ' not right' to be my usual loud self...hehehe. Even the others commented that I was really quiet...hehehe

My husband and cheeky Hadi...

It was really big, okay...

Kak Liza...

Some of the guests...

No comments: