Monday 27 October 2008

Amir, the sleepy head...


Muhammad Amir Rashid is my youngest child, my 2 year old is also my closest companion as well as the reason for most of my angry outbursts (the reasons were well documented in my previous posts... hehehe). He's so adorable, even if I say so myself. So far, whenever we go, whether in Malaysia, Khartoum, Paris or even Dubai, people would come near and complimented us on such a lovely boy... Some would even pinch his rosy cheeks... He is cherubic alright, people just do not know what he's like at home. What antics he's up to at any moment of the day. He keeps me on my toes and I've learnt to be suspicious if he's so quiet... more often than not, he's up to something no good.

Trust me, he's the worst of the three...Sometimes, I just couldn't believe the things he did... But he's also the easiest to fall asleep, no crying when he's tired, he would just fall asleep... Travelling with him is wonderful, simply because he would fall asleep about 30 minutes into the journey (by car, van or aeroplane). We call him the sleepy head in our family... the reason would be clear when you look at the pictures below... hehehe... enjoy...

This is his favourite position... dead to the world...

He's sleeping in Aliah's room...

Amir's sleeping on the coffee table in Blok G
I was angry with him because he's not supposed to sit on the table. I was scolding him but the next thing I knew he was fast asleep (ignorance is bliss, i suppose...)

I found him sleeping while eating Julie's love letters...

Sleeping while playing with his cars...

Sleeping after drinking his milk... this is normal...

In Disneyland... while waiting for the siblings on one of the rides...

I've learnt to treasure those quiet moments when he's asleep...hehehe... I just couldn't imagine what mischief he's going to be up to at his grandparents house when we come back next month. I am sure to be on guard every minute of the day. Hopefully he'll be on his best behaviour... insyaallah...


2 comments:

ekantona said...

hahahhaa..he looked so blissed. funny thing is slept on the coffee table, bantal tak tinggal! he doesn't sleep walk, does he?

Ina said...

Ina,

Itu baru kena marah, tapi still sempat ambik kusyen... hehehe... Tak sempat mak dia nak mengamuk, dah tertidur... sabar je la...