Thursday 30 October 2008

The countdown begins...

We are going home...in a month's time... yahoo...

Can't wait to be in Malaysia again! Even though I've lost someone very dear to me forever, I'll get to see his grave... I'll remember you always, brother... The sadness of losing you is still acute, but I'll also get to see friends and family...

I've started the countdown, but I think I'm the most excited of all... hehehe... Aliah's looking forward to see her tok and che' su again, Hadi's looking forward to get Ben 1o toys and Amir is blissfully unaware. Well, in less than a month, we'll be among our loved ones, insyaallah. We'll be travelling on the 28th of November and will be arriving on the 29th. We'll be going back straight to Sabak Bernam and have a tahlil for Ayang on the 30th, insyaallah.

We might be travelling to Kelantan and Trengganu for the Eid ul Adha with my in-laws. Really looking forward to see Mak Anjang, Mak Su, Che Wa, Che Da and numerous others. Hopefully there'll be time for me to go and check out Wakaf Che Yeh... hehehe

There's a plan for a reunion with my Seri Puteri classmates in Johor Bharu during Christmas. Hope to see you guys there. Since it's so close to Singapore, might be able to squeeze a trip to Singapore to see Mak Ngah and family. Probably able to look at the Christmas decorations at Orchard Street...hehehe

In the meantime, we have lots of other things to do before going back to Khartoum. It looks like it's going to be a rush of activities throughout our 'vacation'... well, at least we'll be able to put an end to a lot of cravings... hehehe. Anyway, we'll be heading back to Khartoum on the 1st of January 2009 (what an apt date, huh?!!)... new year, new resolution kind of thing... Can hardly wait for the 28th of November to be here...

29 more days and counting...

4 comments:

Abdul Rahman said...

kita orang kat BTP sita menuggu kepulagan u all bat any way will see u soon - rahman sekuluarga

RozIlah Kamarudin said...

nnt mmg tak puas balik sebulan tu...

Ina said...

Man,

Sempat ke nak piknik kat serendah waterfall huh?!! Hehehe... Macam full je aktiviti kitorang ni...hehehe

Kak Olie,

I dah membayangkan bahawa sebulan tu memang la tak cukup... nevermind, next year balik lagi... hehehe

Abdul Rahman said...

Ina,

aku rasa nampak kau org yer time table tu penoh jer camnor lah tu nak pi piknik tu hehehe....????????