Friday 30 October 2009

I'm not well...

I'm a bit under the weather... with sore throat, bouts of coughing and losing my voice, but I have a full weekend ahead of me. Not resting, but full of programmes...sigh

I just got back from the Birthday Bash cum telematch downstairs. Kak Jas handled the Birthday Bash while I handled the tele-match for madames and their kids. By the laughter, both events went beautifully. Even though I was losing my voice, I still had to shout during the games...hehehe.

I'm resting at home now, before going to a meeting with Pn.Juni (Petronas Vp of Education) at 3 pm. I'm supposed to present my committees report... Hmmm, with my voice like an 'itik serati', I don't know how it'll be...hehehe

Actually at the same time, there'll be a rehearsal for the kids who's going to dance zapin and perform silat for tomorrow's event. I'll have to send Kak Liza to supervise the kids...sigh

Tomorrow, the kids will perform for the opening ceremony for Edufair 2009. I'm the coordinator of the performance, overlooking the practice sessions for the past 7 days...sigh. No wonder I'm sick, I'm probably too tired with the many tasks at hand. I think I need to 'recharge' now... Au Revoir!

4 comments:

xplorer said...

get well soon

Chibi Maruko said...

harap akak cepat sihat semula, takecare.

Guru said...

assalammualikum

membaca aktiviti pun dah penat...
selamat berehat dan semoga cepat sembuh

FiZa said...

hv a good rest once everything's over & get well soon!!