Friday 2 October 2009

Sixth day raya... at Su's house

That night, Su/Ruziean invited us to their open house. When we arrived after isya', the house was really full but I managed to find a corner to sit. The kids were entertained by an Upin and Ipin CD so the space infront of the TV was crammed with kids...hehehe

They had nasi minyak, with khoruf curry, ayam masak merah and kerabu. Su also cooked laksa penang if I'm not mistaken. We stayed on quite late, actually. The kids left us to go home earlier. Kak Jas and me had a nice time 'scaring' Hasni and Lin with scary movies...hehehe. We were laughing so hard that Kak Jas practically 'cried'...hehehe

I even borrowed Kak Jas's Congkak movie for the night. At first, I watched it on my own but later Aliah joined me and in the end, everyone slept in my room for the night...hehehe. It was quite a good movie for the malay market, though. Quite scary but as usual there were details that was not added up...sigh. Too bad, because it could have been a better movie.

Full house...

Su, Pn. Taha and me...

Those who stayed on...hehehe

The food...

Men had to stay outside...hehehe

We're scaring Hasni and Lin...hehehe

Kak Aishah, who just came back from Malaysia...

No comments: