Thursday 8 October 2009

Terrified of crocodile...

A few weeks ago, explorer asked about the price of one particular item in the shop in Omdurman. It was the head of a small crocodile on display. I didn't even noticed them when I was there...hehehe. So, I asked around, it seemed the head of the crocodile's actually an ashtray and the price was very reasonable.

So, when I heard that Pn.Taha (the ambassador's wife) was going to Omdurman, I asked her to buy it for me...and she did. But she only gave it to me on Saturday, the 3rd of October. When I brought it upstairs, the kids were excited looking at the wrapped object. Here, they would wrap every individual object separately...sigh... It would normally make me very impatient because they'll take such a long time in doing so!

Cam hadiah kahwin...hehehe

The ashtray... 

When I finally unwrapped it, all the kids ran away screaming...hehehe. I have to say the craftmanship was really shoddy, but what do you expect?!! hehehe... At least there's a mark at the bottom of the crocodile. The glass was made in Indonesia. So, explorer, if you do not want to use it as an ashtray, you could use it as a 'finger bowl'...hehehe

Oh yes, back to the story, the kids all ran behind the curtain... to my delight....muahahaha. Guess who was the scariest? Aliah, of course! When my husband heard that they were scared, he purposely scared them a little bit more. Just look at the pictures. 

A curtain full of kids...

A cheeky face peeking out!

Takut, tapi still nak tengok tv...

My husband in action...

The result?!! One pretty scared kid...

Aliah was really scared. The boys were scared but curious. Anyway, I've finally send the item last night, to Aliah's relief...hehehe. So, what kind of a parents are we? The scary one...hehehe

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Kesian. Awat yang buat dia sampai macam tu. Kesiannya..nak cakap orang putih pun tak boleh terkeluaq dah. Kesian sangat.

I sendiri tengok pun takut. Eplorer nak letak tang mana tu..

Ina said...

Dear Ocean Girl,

Hehehe... Itu la betapa jahatnya mak bapak dia... Tak tau la kat mana explorer nak letak kat mana menatang tu, takut relai dalam perjalanan aje...hehehe

Guru said...

assalammualaikum

kesiannya aliah... malam tdo termimpi2 kut ya

rozana said...

Teruk tul ko Ina he..he..he.. Kalau aku pon lari tgk menatang tu.. Dahlah mata dia merah...