Sunday 4 October 2009

Meeting... Block A

On the 30th night, we had our formal Block A meeting in our house. At first, we wanted to have it next to the cafe as usual but since I still a lot of kuah kacang and nasi impit, I asked my husband to invite them to our house.

The menu was simple, nasi impit, kuah kacang, serunding, roti canai and dalca plus kueh raya...hehehe. Kak Aishah brought cucur udang and Kak Jas made teh tarik. I just made the cold drink, sarsi. Not many came, the usual faces...hehehe

The meeting started around 8.50 pm. We discussed about our plans for the Raya gathering which will be held on the 16th, insyaallah. I presented the proposed menu and it was readily agreed by all...hehehe. Now's the matter for finding sponsors for our khoruf.

So after that we ate while chatting. Kak Jas/Hj Rozlan and Kak Aishah/Hj Zul lepaked a little bit longer... and we had fun...hehehe. Now's the work starting for the upcoming event.

Some of the dishes...

My kueh raya...

Roti canai...

Sebijik cam kat kampung kan?

Makan time...

Sambil sembang...

No comments: