Thursday 2 April 2009

Adik's Engagement : Part 2

1st of January 2009. While the rest of the world was busy celebrating the new year, we were busy preparing for Adik's rombongan meminang. My MIL was quite stressed out preparing for everything with her travelling schedule and commitments etc. Anyway, she did all the gubahan herself. Very simple yet elegant...hehehe (ni kes menantu mengampu la ni...hehehe).

She created the flowery arrangement herself...

Even my father-in-law was also involved in the preparation. This was a once in a blue moon kinda thing...hehehe. I think he got fed up asking his sons to do it. When he did it, of course my husband had to join, right?!! Padan muka my husband...hehehe. Actually I got a lot of his pictures (even wiping the table!) but I'd better not publish those...hehehe (karang kena sumpah la pulak...hehehe). Anyway, enjoy the pictures...

Aliah 'enter-frame', while my FIL and husband assembled the tables...

Aliah and her favourite pasttime, 'posing'...sigh...

She was supposed to wipe the table but posing first...

After that we took a breather in the hall where we took some family pictures. My MIL was stressed out about the flower arrangement from the florists. But after some modifications, the place for sarung cincin ceremony looked allright to me...simple but sweet. 

The girls posing at the place for sarung cincin ceremony...

Sri with Afiq and Amir...

Amir and Natrah... he's actually younger than Natrah...hehehe

Around lunchtime, Mak Ngah and Abg Ajiz and Kak Maznah arrived from Singapore. The day before Mak Anjang and Man's family came from KB. So we did have a 'catching up' session...hehehe. It was fun...hehehe. Look at the pictures.

My MIL with her sister, Mak Anjang...

Angah, Abg Ajiz, K.Maznah, Mak Anjang and my husband's butt...

Mak Ngah's telling us about the goodies from Singapore
Her daughters' gave several layer cakes for the kenduri...Thank you 'orang singapore'...hehehe

No comments: