Saturday 18 April 2009

Erkkk!!! AGM update...

Erkkk?!! Felt like I just swallowed a spoon or a pen...hehehe

Let me start from the beginning. I came early for the AGM (managed to slip from Amir unnoticed...hehehe). I was one of the earliest there, but was a bit disappointed that not many came. There was only about 30 of us, including 3 Sudanese. 

So after the presentations by heads of committee, it was time for me to help with the counting of the votes or so I thought... Erkkk?!! It seemed that I was suppose to 'handle' the voting session?!! Anyway, I just did my best. Then came the biggest Erkkk?!! of all times... Najwa voted me to be in the Education committee, so I had to get out during the voting. But when I came in they said that they've got a 'better position' for me...huh?!!

It seemed that they've decided that I'm better suited to lead the Sports and Culture committee...huh?!! I don't even know how to dance?!! Help......!!! So, after going out for the second time, I became the head for Sports and Culture committee with the help of Kak Liza, Nina, Fuziana and Rihab as the committee members...

What can I say, except ERKKK!!! while holding my own throat!!! Macam aksi2 nak tertelan sudu, camtu...hehehe. 

3 comments:

nora muhammad said...

hehehe ina... i dont know abt sports but i know u can handle the cultural thingy wonderfully hehehe

Syikeen Pfordten said...

Congrats Kak Maz. Dalam tak nak pegang jawatan dulu terus jadi Head. Hambik kau!!!

ANA said...

my name included oso? (double errkkk)