Wednesday 29 April 2009

Would have been 23...

Arwah Ayang...

Today, the 29th of April 2009, would have been my late brother's 23rd birthday. But it's never meant to be...

He left suddenly, tragically...without waiting for me to say goodbye...

Last night (early morning in Malaysia) I received an sms from Ibu, the mother of my brother's best friend. She wrote how she missed him... You see, even though he didn't get the love from our parents since he was young but there were so many people who loved and cared for him. Allah's truly great! My Mak Ulong said that we shouldn't be sad because finally Ayang will join our parents in Jannah, insyaallah. She said, "Mak dan Ayah dia ada menunggu dia disana". 

Ya Allah, Ya Tuhanku, cucurilah rahmat ke atas roh adikku. Tempatkanlah Ayang dikalangan orang-orang yang beriman...Amin...Al-Fatihah...

5 comments:

just me said...

Dear Kak Ina, I don't really know him. But, I do remember him as a very sweet, obedient, well-behaved brother. Without you realizing it, I have always admire you and arwah ,Knowing your history right from the moment you step into my kinship. Every time you mention him, my tears roll down my cheek too. In fact, I cried the night I learn about his death. I don't know why, all i know is I perhaps see you n him more than what you ever think. Please be strong n "let" him go. Surely its hard very hard for you. But believe me, Allah loves a person with a heart of gold like him, and believe me too, arwah always wants you to be happy. we will all miss him forever...may Allah bless his soul n place him n your parents in Jannah. Amiin

Anonymous said...

Dearie...guess what? Your late brother and I share the same birth date! 29th April. Wow...that's amazing especially so when i have been following your blogs on his untimely demise.

Mas, the hardest part is letting go the person whom we thought we didn't show love enough. But hey, he will always be in your heart where I am sure you will always keep memories of him warm and loved.

Anonymous said...

And oh...pssst! Your late brother knew you loved him with all your heart.

ekantona said...

semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya. Al - Fatihah.

Ina said...

Thank you all...

Jo, what a nice surprise, huh? Happy belated birthday, dear...