Tuesday 17 November 2009

The doctor came...

2 days ago, a doctor came to my house and pronounced us all sick... Well, except for my husband that is. 

Well, let's start from the beginning. I've been feeling a bit under the weather since last week but I had so many things to settle. I was also so excited about learning to play badminton that I ignored all the warning signs (bouts of coughing etc). For the whole week I was playing badminton morning and afternoon. My addiction became so bad that on Thursday, I played morning, afternoon and night...hehehe

So, on Friday, I joined the aerobics in the morning and after that I went to Omdurman to buy gifts. After Friday prayers, I brought all the kids who was involved in Zapin and Silat to Kudu. And when I got home, I was really tired and felt really sick. And I was miserable all weekend. I had the fever, really bad cough (that I could feel deep in my chest) and the rest was history.

The kids also got it from me... Poor Amir, Hadi and Aliah. The worst hit was of course the baby because he's with me most of the time. My husband was sweet enough to do everything around the house for us. He had to do the household chores in between numerous meetings for the past 5 days. We were mostly in bed nursing a fever and coughing like mad...sigh. Thank you, dear hubby!

I was so sick, I didn't even remember that our wedding anniversary was yesterday. I was a bit surprised when he came home yesterday and wished me happy anniversary. We've been married 12 years already. How time flies...

Anyway, that's why I haven't had time to blog lately. And I would like to apologise to NekkRock for not banking in her money yet. Sorry, Nekk. Will do so, in these few days... 

3 comments:

Sizuka said...

ina, happy anniversary to both of u and get well soon. siannya engkau

edrina said...

Happy Anniversary to Mak Long & Pak Long. Get well soon.. intan pun dah start flu & batuk2 neh huhu

Unknown said...

Happee aniversary 2 u both...Kami di Rawang doakan semuanya disana cepat sembuh...jangan takut makan ubat ok...luv to all at home. Kat sini hari2 hujan.