Tuesday 24 November 2009

Post-Raya Celebration...

On the 26th of October, Kak Rohana/Emi invited all of us to her house around 3 pm. It was for ladies and kids only because our husbands were invited around 8 pm. I was busy going for a meeting at PCO with Kak Jas. 

By the time I went there, the party was in full-swing. When I was about to eat, I was called downstairs to pick up the sticks for bunga manggar...sigh. I only had time to enjoy my food afterwards. Even then I was a bit of a rush and didn't enjoy my food properly. Kak Rohana cooked so many dishes. She cooked nasi beriyani if I was not mistaken, with lots of dishes, mee and a spread of cakes and biscuits.

Even though Raya was over but the spirits still lingered in Khartoum...hehehe. A month was definitely not enough to cater for all the open houses...hehehe

Kak Rohana in brown...

Biscuits...

Dessert table

They've taken down the grapes...hehehe

Bersungguh2 bercerita...hehehe

Some of the guests...

Some of the dishes...

Some of the spread...

More cookies and biscuits...

No comments: