Monday 30 November 2009

Meeting at PCO...

Around 3pm on the 27th of October, I had a meeting with Kak Zainon at PCO...finalising the details for the Edufair programme on the 30th. Hafiz, who's taking over from Kak Zainon was also there. So, I warned him that if he wanted my help next time, give me ample notice. Kak Zainon said she did give me ample notice which I replied that less than 7 days's definitely not ample notice! I told Hafiz that the shorter the notice, the more they have to pay! Hehehe...

Anyway, the meeting was uneventful in itself. We discussed with the rep from the Malaysian Embassy about the coordination of the event itself. I was given the task to put up the poster at Block A. Near the end of the meeting, I was a bit distracted by the refreshment given to us. Bottles of mineral water and a bowl of 'morning coffee' biscuits...hehehe... in a bowl, ok!

For the life of me, I've never seen something so funny. Luckily, I had my camera with me, so I asked for permission to take the pictures. Hassan asked me to taste the biscuit which I had no intention of eating. But since he offered seriously, I 'tak sampai hati' just to leave the biscuits there...hehehe. I took a piece with me and nibbled on it until I finished it. It took me, the whole journey from PCO to B-G-5 to finish it...hehehe. I took pictures to prove it...hehehe

The bowl of biscuits...

Hafiz and Kak Zainon...

Kak Jas and Hassan...

I was more interested in the biscuit...hehehe

Eating it...

Pieces by pieces...

Until the last bite...

Prove that I pasted the poster at Block A's board...

No comments: