Saturday 5 December 2009

Birthday Bash 2009 (Dec) : The preparations...

Early in the morning of the 30th of October, I was ready at the Laman Mesra by 7.30 am. There was only another person on the field. She was busy arranging the carpets and the tables for the Birthday Bash. Once I've finished setting up the presents, I helped Hasni arranged the carpets.

Soon, Fuziana came to help as well. A bit later, Nina came with the strips of kain batik for the three-legged race. Actually, I've put up the registration forms at the blocks' notice boards 2 days prior to the event. So, I've already grouped them accordingly. I've already reminded everyone that I'll start the registration at 8 am sharp.

Grouping for the kids...

Presents...

The strips of kain batik...

From another angle...

My committee members... Nina and Fuziana

1 comment:

Guru said...

assalammualaikum ina

wah, semangat sungguh bekerja ya
mesti meriah birthday bash tu