Saturday 5 December 2009

How to...

I'll let you in on another secret...hehehe

On the 29th of October, I was busy preparing for the tele-match for the next day. One of the games was a group game for madams. I was racking my brain how to make a grouping. A way that was fair for everyone. I did not even trust myself not to group close friends together...hehehe

So, I made a draw. I wrote their names on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl. My husband just couldn't believe his eyes when I started putting them in a bowl...hehehe. He must have thought that his wife was going crazy. Anyway, I managed to group them fairly and the important thing was 'without prejudice'... hehehe

As usual, my camera was at hand to 'witness' the draw...hehehe
The registered forms from Block A and Block B...

Their names in a bowl...

A form ready to be filled up...

The final grouping...

No comments: