Saturday 19 December 2009

Makan2 at Yana's house...

On the 3rd of November, we were invited to Yana's house (Ckn's old house). She just arrived sometime before raya if I'm not mistaken. So she wanted to have Yassin recital and a house-warming party.

The students helped her cooked nasi briyani, ayam masak merah etc. I conquered the long sofa with Kak Jas and Ina Sakinah...hehehe, so I had a good view of everyone. The food was good, the company was fantastic... what else could I ask for...hehehe

Ina Wahan and Kak Anum in red...

Kak Anum busy posing...

Khusyuk ko makan ye, Ina?!!

Some of the guests...

I could see what everyone's eating...hehehe

Ina Sakinah with Sh. Nayela...

Asma' and Shaheerah in serious discussion...

Min, apa ko buat kat situ, huh?!! hehehe

Yana, holding her boy...

Kak Rahimah, tengah pilih apa tu?!! Hehehe

Dessert table...

Kak Zu, Kak Rahimah and Najwa...

Eh, Norima pun ada kat sini?!! hehehe

No comments: