Thursday 10 December 2009

Meeting with Pn.Juni...

In the morning, I was involved in the Birthday Bash and in the afternoon I had to go for a meeting with Pn. Juni (the new VP for Education). It was supposed to be at 3 pm.

Since we also had the full-dress rehersal at 3.30 pm, I had to delegate the job to Kak Liza. Nina and Fuziana helped her also. As usual, by 2.45 pm, I was already in PCO. We also had to carry the bunga manggar for rehearsal later on.

By 3.15 pm, we were told that the meeting would only start around 3.45 pm...sigh. I'm really not good in waiting... I went to the Edufair tent to check on the kids. There was also a delay there. The briefing which was supposed to be done at 2.30 was only about to start...sigh. I surveyed the area where they were supposed to perform, it was so small! The silat boys had to change a little bit of their steps because the VIPs would be sitting infront of them.

I stayed until the kids started their zapin but had to leave the area because Pn. Juni finally arrived in PCO. I rushed back to the meeting with Fuziana and Nina. I sat at the back because the table was full.

The meeting went well. I must say that Pn. Juni showed her interest to help us here in Sudan. Thanks Pn. Juni! It was also the first time I heard about the availability of a pair of netball goal posts which were stored in Holiday Villa. I'm still trying to get NADA to get them to the complex.

It was also very disappointing to find out that Petronita Induk seemed to think that there was no activity done by the Petronita Sudan... sigh. It must have been a miscommunication somewhere because as far as I know (being involved in the activities myself), we've been very busy! I hope there would be better communications between Induk and us next time. We're trying our best to enjoy our life here in Sudan and that means having loads of activities to keep the ladies occupied...hehehe

Kak Jas with the bunga manggar...

Thank you for holding it for auntie...hehehe

Had to leave these outside while I prepared for the meeting...

Looking at the presentations...

I was sitting at the back...hehehe

Noni as the emcee...

Very interesting Q&A session...

No comments: