Tuesday 11 November 2008

Amir's baby photos...

Actually, this is truly a spur-of-the-moment post. I was actually browsing for pictures of all the activities for the past few weeks when I stumbled upon Amir's baby pictures. I was amazed at how he's grown... Somebody asked today whether he was a 'Michelin' baby. For those of you who are not familiar with the term, it's referring to the 'Michelin' logo of a cute but bloated baby... it's like a pumped up version of a baby...hehehe... I guess he was a 'Michelin' baby.

By looking at the photos, people couldn't have guessed that he was born quite small, in fact, the smallest of my kids... only 3.04 kg. Then, he grew and grew and grew some more...hehehe. My father-in-law called him 'robot boy' because he's normally without expression. But things change, he's definitely not 'robot boy' anymore. I can only pray that he'll do little damage at his grandparents house. I guess, we'll have to be extra vigilant when we go back to Malaysia...sigh... I wonder what my in-laws would call him now...hehehe... Enjoy the pictures...

His hair used to be curly... until his bercukur ceremony that is...truly a pity...

Amir at 3 months...

Amir with his paternal grandmother... He rarely cried in the tub, such a water baby...

Amir at 5 months...

One of my favourite photos... I called him my green leprachaun...hehehe

This is Amir now... wearing his dad's t-shirt...picture taken a few nights ago...hehehe

No comments: