Saturday 8 November 2008

Countdown update!

We've booked our flights back via Dubai with Emirates. Hopefully we'll get the tickets within the upcoming week, insyaallah... Due to unforeseen circumstances, we're going to come back to Khartoum a bit later than planned (on the 4th of January 2009...yea!). Actually, it's great news, my sister-in-law's getting engaged on the 1st of January, insyaallah.

Even Aliah's excited with the prospect of being the flower girl...hehehe... my daughter is so girlish...sigh... definitely nothing like me... sigh... Anyway, my 'vacation' will be filled with a lot of activities... one of them would definitely be to my tailor's in Selayang... hmmm... I think I really need to go to Souk Libya again before I go back... hehehe (with glee!!!)

20 more days before we're back on Malaysian soil...yippee!

To adik, this little video is for you...hehehe

1 comment:

Abdul Rahman said...

Congratulations! For your sister-in-law's, so boleh kalau nak minta tolong apa2 kerja yg kita org tolong hehehe......