Tuesday 4 November 2008

Tiramisu : The verdict...

This is the story about my first tiramisu... It looks like tiramisu and glad to report that it taste like a tiramisu... yippee! The kids were very impatient because they had to wait for their father to come home. We thwarted several attempts of the youngest to get his grubby fingers into the chilled tiramisu. I was really happy when my husband got home because only then I could taste my creation... hehehe (you see, the mother's also impatient, okay?!!)

Anyway, it tasted delicious (for a first attempt!). It's not as delicious as the ones made by Kak Shidah and Syikeen but it's still creamy and cheesy... basically, yummy... Well, all I can say is that it won't be my last time making tiramisu. I realised that I've forgotten to put in vanilla essence and I did not make enough coffee to dip the biscuits in. Next time, I'll know better, insyaallah. Anyway, thank you syikeen for giving me this recipe... it's heavenly...Hmmm...I still have another tub of Philidelphia cheese in the fridge... definitely a family project during the upcoming weekend...

The finished products...

The insides...

The outside... hehehe... Amir's enjoying his second piece...

4 comments:

nora muhammad said...

sorry ina...at the moment i cant bear to look at food *groan* have a case of bloatedness or indigestion?? - today we have makan2 (again) in my staffroom, n urs truly made spaghetti bolognaise...oh god....dowan to eat no more...tomorrow my staffroom ada makan2 lg

Ina said...

Nora,

Korang ni sekolah ke kantin? Hehehe... don't worry la dear, kat semua sekolah di Malaysia tengah meraikan ketibaan cuti sekolah...hehehe

nora muhammad said...

actually ina kat SS ni it's more like a marathon...this week ada jamuan every single day n my staffroom saja hosted 3 days....next sunday ada lg...adeh...help!!!

Abdul Rahman said...

ina

nampak amir makan tu macam sedap apa kata masa kau balik kau but kat kita org nak rasa ygkau buat cam kat sana hehehe.....