Saturday 15 November 2008

Saved by the PDA!

Today is my wedding anniversary. 11 years ago to the very day, I got married to my husband (16 November 1997). We don't normally celebrate grandly or anything. Sometimes we would go out for a meal or something like it. It's not really a big deal in our lives. More often than not, my husband would forget... and then, I would get something special...hehehe...

This year I was hoping he would forget because only then I could get a 'shopping spree' voucher...hehehe... Anyway, last night he was still clueless about our approaching anniversary. I was secretly hopping in glee. I wanted to write something about it the this blog but was afraid that he might read it... But around midnight, I heard a beeping sound...

I tried finding the source, it was his PDA. I knew instantly that it's a reminder of our anniversary... oh, s***... I thought of switching it off but thought it's not very nice to do so. The PDA beeped and beeped while my husband was outside watching football... I started praying that the PDA would get out of battery or something...hehehe... Fortunately for him, it didn't...sigh...

So, there is a purpose of filling out all the important dates in your phone, PDA or computers... it saves a lot of money... (Note to husband: You'd better kiss the PDA and say thank you, if not you'd have lost a lot of money...hehehe and oh yes, before I forget... Happy Anniversary!!!)

No comments: