Monday 17 November 2008

Cookies for my kids

Last weekend, I still have a craving for making cup cakes but my husband was firm. He asked me to make cookies instead. So, last thursday night, I made their favourite cookies (favourite being the one and only cookies I know how to make...hehehe). The original recipe I googled from the internet during Ramadhan but I could hardly remember where I got it from. The original used nestum and chocolate chips. I added a cup of sliced almonds.

They loved it because it's a very nutty and crunchy cookies. The first tray was gobbled up as soon as it was out of the oven. Suffice to say that they finished everything in 24 hours... sigh...

The before and after picture...hehehe

The cookies...

Amir's mouth was full of crumbs and he's wearing an appropriate pyjamas.
On his pyjama, "My idea of a balanced diet is a cookie in hand"...hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one good baker...the cookies look delicious, I bet they are delicious.

Ina said...

Dear Josephine,

It's the only cookies that I know how to make... heheh... Since the whole family likes it, I don't bother trying anything new. Now, I'm trying to find an easy recipe for muffins. Do you know of any?