Saturday 16 May 2009

Aqiqah : Part 2

On Sunday, we woke up around 10 a.m. We rushed to get ready as I promised Kak Arah I'll be in Rawang by 10.30. We were supposed to go together to Kak Normah's grandson's aqiqah in Bangi. Since I didn't want to get lost again for the second day running, I opted to go in Along Zali's van...hehehe

Kak Arah rang me while I was driving that the aqiqah was not until zohor...but, I was already about 5 minutes away from Taman Sri Rawang, so I just decided to 'lepak' in their house. We prayed zohor before going, even Kak Normah went together with us...hehehe. As usual Amir soon fell asleep, while Hadi kept Along amused with his stories infront. Infact, Along missed a turning because he was distracted by Hadi's tales.

We finally arrived in Bangi around 2.30 p.m. They had a BBQ of sorts plus lamb kuzi and buns. Very yummy! Aliah ate 3 servings of potatoes with gravy, her favourite. Then, the kids were mesmerised by the swimming pool. I had a tough time trying to stop them from jumping into the pool! Fortunately Hani was there to help me...sigh...

We left soon after. I managed to snap a few photos of Ilyas Amar bin Ehsan who was born on 19 March 2009. He was so happy to be in his mommy's arms...hehehe

Hani stopping Amir from running into the pool...sigh...

Ilyas Amar and his Mommy...

Looking so tired...hehehe

Kak Normah looking at her first grandson...

1 comment:

Fasri said...

tembamnye anak si Ehsan. Bangun pukul 10 pagi..? hmm so familiar. Ooo makan bbq n kuzi n bus is it? Kat sini makan re-heat and goreng burger jer...