Sunday 31 May 2009

Reunion in May...

From KLIA, I rushed towards KL because I had a reunion with my old schoolmates. I had to buy sate kajang at the Sg. Buloh overhead bridge, first though, as I've promised the girls sate. 

I thought I would be late but I managed to arrive before Zana...hehehe. When I arrived, Anne was already there. The first thing that I did was bathe Amir because he threw up in the car on the way there. It must be the way I drove the car because normally he did not have travel sickness. After that, I just went to the kitchen to sample Shidah's nasi minyak Trengganu...hehehe

While I was eating, we realised that the one who was supposed to bring the drink was still missing in action...hehehe. Shidah called As to come immediately because the guests were nearly choked! hehehe. As came with a delicious lychee drink, yeay!

Afterwards, Zana, Nora and Ella came. We were hungry so we just gobbled the food on the table. Shidah prepared mee kari, while I bought sate, Anne came with mangoes, Zana brought a delicious kueh, Nora came with her tiramisu and finally Mique came with karipaps. There were too much food and some of us brought food home, alhamdulillah.

Zana was a little busy with baby Mawaddah while the rest of us let our kids roam free...hehehe. There were only eight of us but for ladies with a total of eighteen kids among us, it was a total accomplishment! Hehehe... 

Even though we haven't seen each other for months but the conversation flowed as we teased Nora about her new bling! bling! Hehehe. It was funny how Anne and me totally missed that! Showed how 'blur' the two of us were, huh Anne?!! Even though the meeting was a bit rushed as Ella and Anne had to go back to Johor but I totally had fun. 

Ella came with a bag full of Hilyah shirts but went back with Victorinox and other stuff. Anne came as usual with lotsa goodies as well... Thank you, Anne and Ella. Next time don't forget to bring some more...hehehe

Shidah, thank you again for offering your house as a venue. You've done such a great job as host even though the two girls and your hubby were hospitalised the week before. Thank you, again! I hope we'll meet again before I go back to Sudan. Hopefully this time we'll be able to see Nini, Gayah, Yana, June, Syeeqah, Fezzy and the rest of the girls.  

Nasi Impit and Mee...

Sate and mee kari...

Different types of mangoes...

Tiramisu...

Mique, Nora, me, Zana, Shidah and Ella...

Anne in green...

Only As was not in the picture...

Nora holding Mawaddah...awkwardly...hehehe

1 comment:

NINI said...

Ina...bestnye dapat jumpa kengkawan lama.such have a nice and happy time.,,,,