Tuesday 19 May 2009

Meeting Aiza and her 'hero'...

On wednesday, we went back to Rawang but on the way back, we stopped at Aiza's house at Sg.Leman. I had to call Razali for directions, luckily he was in KL...hehehe

As usual, I did my 'sesat-barat' act before we found the house...hehehe. Aliah was very impressed with the house because it was so big! If I'm not mistaken they had around 21 rooms, like a little mansion out of nowhere.

Anyway, we finally met Aiza's little 'hero' who was only 30 days at the time of our visit and he was sleeping all the time. My kids made themselves at home right away... I met Aiza's down-to-earth sister, her mother and her kids plus one adopted son, so cute! 

There was an extension to the house where they have a cookies-making little factory.  I was lucky enough to be given lots of cookies...hehehe. They even prepared lunch for us, alhamdulillah... semoga murah rezeki.

Right after lunch, I made my move towards Rawang, with a full tummy and three sleeping kids...hehehe. Next time, I'll be dropping by to see Aiza again, insyaallah!

Aiza's little 'hero'

Her sister and her adopted son...

The kids were relaxing...

The 'hero' was sleeping soundly on the dining table...hehehe

Hadi...

Lunch...yummy!

The cookie-factory/bakery...


Her house...

No comments: