Sunday 31 May 2009

A chance meeting!

After sending Mie, the kids and I were really hungry. For the life of me, I couldn't find the Burger King outlet...hehehe. Yes, my sense of directions was really bad.

So, I persuaded the kids to have brunch at the Garden Cafe. While paying for our drinks, I suddenly saw Kak Jannah walking towards me... Hehehe. What a coincidence! She was on her way to Miri with her husband and daughter. We're in the same Block A in Sudan...hehehe

I was really happy to see her, out of the blue... What a small world! We had our food next to their table. But when Amir and Hadi started playing rowdily, I had to quickly herd them out of the cafe'...hehehe

Kak Jannah, nice to see you!

Kak Jannah and family...

They were playing...

Sofea, Kak Jannah's daughter...

No comments: