Thursday 7 May 2009

Task 1: Sending out invitation cards...

When we arrived 1st of May, my parents-in-law just about to start the process of sending out invitations cards for Adik's wedding. So, I'm just in time to help...hehehe

The dining table was turned into the command centre. At first I did not help in writing the cards because my handwriting's terrible! My husband's handwriting was even worse than me...hehehe. What did I do? 

First, I separated the stamps. Then, I put on the stamps...not licking it, ok?!! I used my finger and a cute bowl of water. It was too numerous to lick anyway! hehehe... After I finished putting stamps on the RSVP cards, I sorted out those that we're sending through the post. I only helped writing a few cards because I saw MIL started to get tired. She was writing about 80% of the cards. Even then, my FIL commented that my writing was 'ghenyuk'?!! Equivalent to not very nice...hehehe. I already told them so and I've warned them in advance...hehehe

After that, time to send them through the post. We also did some 'personal delivery' around the Taman Tun area...hehehe. It was quite nice going round sending people their invitations. By today, we nearly finished with the invitation cards...alhamdulillah. Enjoy the pictures!
 
A bowl of stamps and a bowl of water...

The 'command centre'...

The other side of the 'command centre'...

Prove that I didn't lick the stamps...hehehe

Trying to be very careful!

The RSVP cards...

Sending by post!

Sending by hand! hehehe...

No comments: