Tuesday 5 May 2009

Maulidur-Rasul : Part 2

The majlis started after asar, around 4.30 pm. Our kids (from the KAFA class) presented several nasyid. Aliah was also involved in the nasyid group...hehehe, she was so cute wearing tudung and jubah...hehehe.

After the nasyid, we had a ceramah and followed by a selawat. Don't ask me what the ceramah was all about because I didn't listen properly...hehehe. We ate around 6 p.m and there were so much food leftover because we catered for about 300 pax but there were only about 200 in the hall. Many single status engineers were also back in Malaysia. As usual, my husband and I 'tapau'ed the drinks...hehehe. Syed also brought down their drink dispenser to be filled up...hehehe. As usual, we were tired but felt the satisfaction of working together. Alhamdulillah, everything went well...

Up close... with Nadia...

Aliah with her friends...

The boys...

Lisna and Kak Jas...

They were singing...

Aliah was scratching on stage...

Still on stage...

Nabila, Aliah and Nadia...

Amir with Nabil's kopiah...

Ina, Kak Hanum and Sakinah...

Kak Long...the tembam girl...hehehe

Kak Hanum, Sakinah, Kak Rehana and me...

Amir and me...

No comments: