Sunday 3 May 2009

Farewell to Najwa...

Najwa, who's going to deliver her fifth baby sometime in July, went back on the 19th of April 2009. She was only a door away from my apartment and Nabila and Musyir went to the same school with Aliah and Hadi.

As I mentioned in my earlier postings, Najwa is a multi-talented person. Not only she can bake, decorate cakes, she could also sew very well. The best thing was, she happily shared her knowledge with the other ladies (not many people are willing to share freely their knowledge in this day and age!) and I salute her for that. 

But we only managed to have one cake decorating lesson and one sewing class last year because after that she was not feeling very well (due to human 'intervention', if you know what I mean...hehehe). But personally, I would like to thank her because without those classes I would not have been interested in baking. I'm glad I joined the cake decorating class because it made me interested enough to try on my own...hehehe. Thanks Najwa!

I think Aliah also misses Nabila... even though they had a very 'curious' friendship...hehehe. Sometimes early in the morning they're best friends, enemies by lunch time but best friends again by dinner time?!!! I've given up asking because it's mind boggling! I don't think I was like that when I was young (or is it because I have only male friends?!!...hehehe)

Anyway, I hope to see Najwa again in Sudan but if not, I hope to see her in Malaysia sometime. Enjoy the pictures...

Her bags...

Amir, Nabila, Musyir and Nadira

The ever-talkative Nadira...

Aliah and Nabila...

Ain and Nabila...

Kak Aishah and Najwa...

Friends...

Kak Jas and Najwa...

Lisna, Lynn and Najwa...

Najwa and Co. ...hehehe

Goodbye guys...

Bye Nadira... Auntie will miss you...

Those left...

Posing2 for those 'yang takde keje!' hehehe

No comments: