Sunday 10 May 2009

Mother's Day...

Today, the 10th of May has been gazetted as Mother's Day in Malaysia. I received a very nice sms from my friend, Zana. I'd like to share it with whoever reads this humble blog of mine...

'A woman has strengths that amaze men.
She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.
She holds happiness, love, and opinions.
She smiles when she feels like screaming.
She sings when she feels like crying,
cries when she's happy
and laughs when she's afraid.
Her love is unconditional!
There's only one thing wrong with her,
she sometimes forgets what she is worth...
Happy Mother's Day!'

Thank you zana for sending the message to me. I just would like to wish everyone, Happy Mother's Day! I don't normally celebrate Mother's Day because I always feel that we should always 'celebrate' the time spent with our mother, everyday, not just on Mother's Day. Trust me, cherish your mothers now while they're still alive... however 'dissatisfied' you may feel in your relationship with your mother... this free advice coming from someone who lost her mother 19 years ago...

So, go ahead, don't just cherish your mother , today. Cherish all your family members as well. You won't know how precious they are until you lose them... Lastly, to all mothers out there, cherish yourself first before you're able to cherish others! Happy mother's Day! 



No comments: