Saturday 9 May 2009

I'm driving again...

Last night we sent my husband to KLIA for his flight to Sudan. He's coming back for the wedding in June, insyaallah. As usual, only the four of us sent him. 

We were a bit apprehensive about his baggage allowance. Luckily it did not exceed 40 kg. By the time we arrived at KLIA, all the kids were sleeping. I had to 'cruise' around about 3 times while waiting for my husband to finish checking in. Around 11.30 p.m we waved goodbye, if I'm not mistaken, Aliah was the only one awake at the time...hehehe

Actually, I was a little bit apprehensive about driving again. But, it has to start somewhere, right?Last night was as good as any to start, I suppose. Since I came back, I never touch the steering wheel at all. Even during my month long holiday end of 2008, I hardly drive at all. So, it's been such a long time since I drove long distances on my own.

I have a confession to make, actually. I was a bit frightened last night but I 'tawakkal-illallah'. Alhamdulillah, we arrived safely around 1 a.m... I was a bit surprised actually because normally I would have been there earlier...hehehe. I followed the speed limit of 110km/ph only. To those who knew me it was short of a miracle because normally I drove very fast, very very fast...hehehe. 

After thinking about it, I knew what happened. My husband didn't say anything about my driving last night. Normally, he would remind me not to go beyond the speed limit etc. He must have forgotten. I think that was why I drove so slow. So, next time dear husband, do not 'remind' me about the speed limit and I'll be good, insyaallah. If you do, then I'll have the 'itch' to do the opposite...hehehe

Whatever it is, I'm happy to be able to drive again...

2 comments:

Fasri said...

Oh, not to mention anything is it? We'll see..

Ina said...

Dear husband,

Hehehe, so far tak pernah exceed 110km/ph lagi... Kira baik giler la tu...