Tuesday 4 August 2009

Erkkk!!! Driving license?!!

This morning I went to the post office to buy duty stamps for the documents for Amanah Raya. While waiting for my turn, I heard the man in front of me renew his driving license. Automatically I reached inside my bag for my own driving license...

Erkkk! It expired in December 2008?!! I've been driving like mad for the past three months without a legal driving license! Oh my goat (bak kata Aina)! Hehehe. So when it was my turn, I renew my license... not for one year... nor two... but for five years! I paid rm152... I do not feel it's a burden to pay that much because I know I'll have a peace of mind. 

So, when I told my husband, he checked his license which will expire in January 2010. Since he won't be in the country then, he renew his license also... like me, for another five years.

Now, we have a little problem... How are we going to remember when our driving license will expire?!! Erkkk?!! 

5 comments:

rozana said...

Masya-ALLAH my sifu.. Aku dah try buat tiramisu tu on my own he..he.. Cuma bila bab beat until peak the whipping cream to cam fail sket.. Akan ku cuba lagi.. Tak sempat nak type resepi utk As lagi sian As. Nanti lg sekali aku ajak As sekali utk buat.

edrina said...

ehehe, intan punya pun will be expired soon.. tu la intan pun selalu lupa tau!

Jap2 check.. wah esok lah expired huhu

xplorer said...

brapa lama akan tinggal di sudan?

Lisa said...

Renew for five, that is the best and right thing to do.

Rohani said...

Puasa and raya sana le...ina sekeluarga??