Wednesday 12 August 2009

A night in Malacca...

After the carriage ride, we went back to the resort and finally went to our room. The room was quite spacious, with two queen beds. Just nice for our family. The kids were very happy to play with their free jigsaw puzzles from KFC and I finally had time to relax...sigh...

After maghrib, I wanted to go to Jaya Jusco in Ayer Keroh but the staff advised me to go to Tampin instead. I was a little bit incredulous but when he explained that to go to Jaya Jusco would take about 40 minutes while Tampin was just about 4 km away, I agreed. He gave me a detailed explanation of how to get to Tampin so I was quite confident.

With Aliah as the navigator, I drove towards Tampin. I was a bit apprehensive because I had to go through many estates to reach Tampin... and the road was dark with only occasional vehicles passing through. I was so glad to reach Tampin finally...hehehe

We went straight to pizza hut but when we were about to order, we were told that the computer was down and they couldn't take our order. Huh?!! They were having power supply problem actually. So I drove them to the nearest KFC to have our dinner. Afterwards, I bought so many drinks and other food at Tampin Supermarket. On my way back to the resort, I was driving very slowly but I still miss a turning...hehehe. Luckily Aliah was there to give me proper directions...hehehe. 

The queen beds...

Interesting wall decoration...

The view from our room...

They were playing their puzzles...

Success is sweet!

Hadi was cranky because he was hungry...hehehe

1 comment:

Chibi Maruko said...

Balik msia bercutini, memacam aktiviti akak buat, best....