Sunday 9 August 2009

Kenduri Ema n Zali : Part 2

From Sabak Bernam, we arrived back in Rawang around 3.30 pm. It seemed that I came back just in time to eat with the tuan rumah...hehehe. There were so many guests that they had to cook the second time round.

Our late lunch was further 'enhance' with the availability of sambal tempoyak, specially made by tuan rumah...I could still remember the taste...sigh. Of course, after such kenduri, the cleaning up would be waiting for us. Luckily we have great neighbours that would help until the end. The teenagers also worked overtime. 

Alhamdulillah I'm always blessed with good neighbours. While in Taman Sri Rawang, I had Kak Normah, Kak Arah and countless others and in BTP, I have Ema, Zali, Kak Ida, Abg Mus and Ina and Man. Even though they're not rich but they are willing to freely give their time and effort to help their neighbours. I truly appreciate them. Thank you, Allah...

Ema and Man...looking tired

Zali and his relative

Kak Ida and me...

Licin I tell you... all because of the sambal tempoyak...yummy!

Ema and her aunty...

Ina and her youngest daughter...

Young love?!! Siap korang if I see you around...hehehe

Child labourer...hehehe

Teenagers...

Man and Ina's daughter...

Danish, Aiman and Amira

Taking their sofa from my house...

No comments: