Wednesday 12 August 2009

Our first carriage ride...

When we were about to go to the resort, the kids saw the horse-carriage ride. When I heard that it was only rm10, I just agreed to the ride. The kids were so excited and I already paid in advance. We waited for our turn.

I was so pissed off when a group of arabs 'hijacked' our horse. Without paying they just got on the carriage! Cheh! Hadi cried of course but I calmed him down and asked him to be patient. Finally it was our turn. I was afraid that the 'weight' would kill the horse or something (well, my weight, actually)...hehehe

It was a nice experience. The kids enjoyed it tremendously. When you asked Amir about the ride, he would say, 'clip, clop, clip, clop'...hehehe

The poor horse...

Aliah imagined that she's a princess...hehehe

Hadi and me...

Our shadow...hehehe

2 comments:

Guru said...

saya teringat naik kenderaan yang lebih kurang sama di bali...best gak

edrina said...

the shadow tu is really a nice capture la mak long !!