Thursday 13 August 2009

Special Entry for Anak Intan...

Kangkung masak belacan...hehehe

This entry is specially written for Anak Intan...hehehe. Actually, a few days ago I saw how she cooked kangkung for her family. I was really tempted aka 'terliur', ok?!! It's very difficult or in other words near impossible to get kangkung in Sudan.

But maybe it was my rezeki... yesterday, the girls from a Korean farm nearby came knocking on my door. Lo and behold! Kangkung my dear, kangkung! I nearly jumped up and down...hehehe. So, today I cooked kangkung masak belacan...Yeay! I'll have to wait for my husband to eat together but it smell good, I tell ya...hehehe

Actually while I was in Malaysia, I avoid kangkung like a plague. I was influenced with the email circulating around about worms in kangkung actually. Stupid huh?!! When I came back to Sudan, only I realised how kangkung is actually a 'delicacy'...hehehe. But fret no more, kangkung is here to stay in Sudan! Yeay!

2 comments:

edrina said...

hahahahha.. akhirnya impian tercapai.. tak der la kempunan nampaknya hehe.. tapi serius kangkung mmg best kan! Kangkung rebus makan ngan nasik lemak pun sedap...mmm yummy!!

babYpose said...

nampak fresh and lazatnya...